18/10/2021

Whimsy Stamps - Don´t be a scaredy cat

Hey sweethearts or should I say hello punkin´s, my halloween mood let me create another faBOOlous card with a lot of cool Whimsy Stamps products.

I am still so in love with all that great to use background paper packs because with these you can create cards in nearly no time! No ink blending, no coloring needed ... just grab a sheet of paper and get started!


For this card I didn´t color all my die cuts with Copic markers, I die cut most of them out of black cardstock only.  Just the pumpkins were die cut with Coloring Paper and got their bold bright color from my markers. After that I used the absolutely spooktacular Halloween Expressions stencil and my black Memento ink to add the Jack O´Lantern faces.

 
 For the background I grabbed another fantastic paper called Haunted from Whimsy, which harmonizes just perfectly with my scene setup. After stamping the Trick or Treat House and sentiments to the paper it was time to build up the card.
 
I layered the punched out black grass, gluing it to the bottom only, and placed the pumpkins slightly overlapping in between. The little witchy cat sitting on her pumpkin is the central point on my card.

To give my card the look of a framed picture, I took a sheet of the Vampire Paper Pack and cut out the inside. The inner edges were painted with Tombow liquid glue and then placed on my card and glued on.

 
Products Used
 
Copic Colors Used
 
Cat: N0, 1, 2, 3, 4
Hat: V04, 05, 06, 09, RV14, 55, 63, 66, YG21, 25, 93, 95, 97
Pumpkins: YR14, 16, 18, 24, 27, Y06, 15, 36, 38, E35, 97, 99


I hope that you are inspired to try out your own creations with these amazing stamps and dies from Whimsy Stamps!

---------------

Happy Creating!

~ Sandra ~

Make sure to join the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Group on Facebook for more ideas and inspiration!
 

1 comment:

  1. Composition, theme and colouring are just perfect!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete