21/10/2021

La La Land Crafts - Inspiration Friday - Use New Release

 

 
Hi crafty friends, are you ready for some cuteness overload from La - La Land Crafts today?

I couldn´t resist these absolutely adorable little cuties and needed to color up 3 of them because I wasn´t able to decide which one is my favorite. I LOVE them all! 

This card is a really easy one because I didn´t used a lot of die cuts. Just simple coloring, a bit of design paper, scalloped rectangle die cuts, some grass patches and you´ll have a fantastic card in nearly no time!

Anyone interested to see me coloring one of the adorable hedgies? Leave me a comment and I´ll try to do a small "how to" video the next days ;)


Products Used: 


Copic Colors Used:
 
Hedgehogs: E000, 00, 01, 04, 13, 21, 71, 74, 77, R00, 20, 21
Grass and Leaf: YG91, 93, 95, 97
Pumpkin: YR14, 16, 24, 27, Y06, 15, 36, 38, E34, 99
Apple: R24, 27, 46, 56 

 
I hope that you are inspired to try out your own creations with these amazing stamps and dies from La La Land Crafts!

---------------

Happy Stamping!

~ Sandra ~

Make sure to join the LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about the products!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this card is absolutely adorable. I would love to see a video!

    ReplyDelete