17/05/2019

Time for coffee - La - La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday


Yay, it is friday and the weekend is near! Why not start with a big cup of coffee and a donut?

They are the perfect start into the day and because of loving both that much I decided to use the Coffee Buddies from La - La Land Crafts for the weekly inspiration which is all about Stencil and Background Stamps.


I love to work with stencils, structure paste and a lot of (really a lot of!) colour to create my own design paper and the background of my cards.

On this card I gave the background a woodem look and added with distress oxide (and some crackle paste) a lot of different sized dots and the argyle like pattern.


Products used:



Copic Markers used:

Greys: W0/1/3, N0/1/3
Greens: G05, YG01/06/13
Yellows: Y11/15/17
Pink: RV02/04/06/21/23
Browns: E21/23/25

white Gel Pen

Get inspired? Then lets start creating!

Hugs, Sandra