31/05/2019

La - La Land Crafts - But first sloffee shaker card

But first, sloffee! 

Starting the day slowly without coffee isn't a good start into the day I think.
I am really addicted to coffee in the morning and thought it would be fun to make a coffee related shaker card.



I wanted to use real coffee beans to get a cool sound on my card but this was my first attempt in doing a shaker card and I wasn't able to do what my head had planned.. ha ha

That's why I only put paper coffee beans in the shaker and I'll have to try another time with the real one's.

But never the less the card is a cute one with this smart sloth holding a latte macchiato in his tiny hand and waving hi to you.


Products used: 



Copic Markers used:

Sloth with Coffee Cup: E50/51/53/55, E21/23/25/27, W7, R22/20, BG000/53/57
Hearts: R24/27/59
white Gel Pen

Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Sandra