29/03/2019

You gnome me so well...

...is this little, cute guy from La - La Land Crafts saying while he is standing with his small flower in the woods, giving you a bright smile.



I really fell in love with the new brilliant Best Gnomie Clear Stamp Set and the perfect coordinating dies from La - La Land Crafts.

The new Stump with Twig Die and also the Mushroom and Grass Border Die fits perfect for my little scene that I created by using them several times.



I decided to cut them out on coloring paper so I could color them with my copic markers and give them a more natural look.

The little friendly looking gnome was colored with no line coloring technique.



The wooden looking frame of my card was built with the Wood Blank Background Stamp Set and Build a Frame Stitched Die and the background stamped in olive green with the Just for You Background Stamp Set

Also I used the Two Branches Die and Stitched Elements Die on where I stamped the sentiment to complete the look of my card.



It was so much fun creating this card and I love how it turns out!

Perhaps I could inspire you a little bit and you'll give all the new stuff from march release a try?

Hugs, Sandra ❤


Copic Markers used:

Reds: R24, R27, R29
Greens: YG03, YG07, YG09, YG25, YG91, YG95, YG97
Skin: E000, E00, E02, E11, R20
Beard: T0, T2, T3, T4
Trousers: E21, E23, E25, E27
Shoes: N2, N3, N4, N6
Wood: E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
white Gel Pen, Black Fineliner